Tuesday, October 21, 2008

POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND THINKING IS THE KEY TOWARDS PROGRESS & DEVELOPMENTS!

To all my Pharmacy Friends,

Talking about “Positive” n “Attitude” is something not in my capacity to discuss in general. I’m ordinary human beings as you all and not professional in this subject.

But anyway, I believe if anyone looking for success in career developments, one should be very positive in life, good thinking, attitudes and drive of winning mentality.

I would like to share with all of you regarding our planing to have a Malaysia Pharmacist Assistant Conference or Convention. I did discuss with one of the very senior Pharmacist Assistant regarding having a Conference for our profession.

You know what he said. He told me: “ why you all like to do big thing without knowing what is Conference”…. Then he ask me to just organised a workshop instead !
We are living in the world of technology, knowledge and advancement. There are no time to catchup with others if we are still slow in progress.

It may look un-organised for the very first Conference or Conventions, but only through the first step we can go further and make a better and perfect one. The very first step is the mother of all success ! Don’t you think that?

Most of the Junior PPF and some dynamic Seniors with vision in future, agree with me to have a conference and scientific meeting for ourself and organised by Association.

My friends, the number one enemy is within us. That is the NEGATIVE MIND ! If we already set our thoughts with negative things, nothing will come on our way accept luck.

So, please join hand together… have a very POSITIVE MIND AND ALSO POSITIVE ATTITUDE! PROGRESS WILL TALK ON ITS OWN !

No comments: